Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Purple holographic studs + micro beads

Hello ladies!

Today I have a quick post talking abou these super cute purple holographic studs from Born Pretty Store. 


I've totally been obsessed with the looks of studs or pearls with micro beads so I did a kind of random design using the BPS studs as the focal point and some micro beads and plain silver studs as accents. 


The studs are fantastic, just like regular studs but with the amazing holographic-ness to them. They're big enough to be noticeable but small enough that they lay flat on the nail. 


The studs come in a small resealable baggie with a sticker detailing what's in it. The item number (#14755), how many are in it (300) and the size (3mm). 

You find this product HERE

Born Pretty Store kindly provided me a discount code for you all to use for 10% off your purchase: CTZX31.

I hope you're all having a great week
♡,
Denisse

No comments:

Post a Comment