Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review- Water Decals

Hi everyone! Today I have another BPS review for you guys, this time I was sent 3 sheets of water decals.
[Photo credit to BornPrettyStore.com]

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the original packaging because I cut it while opening the envelope lol. 

As you can see, this decal set comes with three different sheets to choose from which is amazing for a lot of different manis.
For the first manicure, I chose to use the bows from the HOT-178 sheet and the lips, "xoxo" and "love" speak bubble from the HOT-179 sheet.  
These water decals are extremely easy to use. All you have to do is soak the chosen image in water for 10 seconds then slide it off the backing and on to your nail.
For the second design, I chose to use the "Love and Peace" image from the HOT-178 sheet. For some reason, that saying really reminded me of the 70's/hippie scene lol. So I decided to add that image over a tie dye background. 
I really like the way these turned out! As I mentioned before, these decals are really easy to use and make for a quick and cute mani!

You can get these here or search for item #17411 on BornPrettyStore.com
As always, you can use my code at checkout for a 10% discount- CRZX31

Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment