Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review- Stamping Plate BP-39

Hello everyone! Today I have a quick review on a stamping plate from Born Pretty Store for you.
When I chose this stamping plate I was really excited for the one in the middle on the bottom row because I thought it said "bruh" lol. Turns out it says "buuh" but I still love it! 
I was very pleased with the size of the full nail images. I was worried they weren't going to fit my long, pointy nails but I was pleasantly surprised that they just fit!
I was very happy with the smaller images as well. The top two have thinner lines so I thought I'd have a hard time picking them up since I'm still learning how to stamp but I had no issues with any of the images at all. 

This plate is available here or you can search for item #18782 on BornPrettyStore.com 
As always, you can use my code at checkout for a 10% discount- CRZX31

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment